Tottenham Hotspur manager, Mauricio Pochettino, has said he hopes to be still be with the club for another five years.
A slow start to the season coupled with persistent links to the Manchester United job, where Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is growing under increasing pressure, has led to rumours that his time in the hotset of the Champions League runners-up could be growing short.
However, the Argentine speaking to the media on Friday, dismissed such talk as fanciful.
“In five and a half years, every single press conference, we are talking about my future.
“I hope because we are still talking, it means that I am going to spend five years more here, at least.
“I accept the opinions. It is normal that the game has created a lot of opinions and rumours, everyone needs to talk.
“But in the end, we only lost a game. We are going to find a way to be successful again, no doubt. We need to stay together,” Pochettino said.
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement