Manchester United manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has named four clubs that can stop his side from finishing in the top four positions on the English Premier League (EPL) table this season.
Solskjaer stated that Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur and Leicester City could stop the Red Devils from qualifying for next season’s UEFA Champions League by taking the two spots in the top four position on the EPL table this term.
Solskjaer’s men are currently sitting on eleven positions on the Premier League table with eight points from six games ahead of tonight’s clash against Arsenal at Old Trafford.
“The top two last season were too far ahead from the rest of us,” Solskjaer told reporters at his pre-match press conference ahead of Man United’s clash against Arsenal on Monday night.
“But I think we should be in and around the places behind there. Chelsea are going through a similar period of rebuilding.
“There’s Arsenal, Tottenham, us, you’ve got Leicester. There are loads of teams wanting those positions and that’s where we’ll be, in and around.”
The kick-off time for the match is 8pm.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution