Manchester United manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, has said their next Premier League fixture is “perfect”, following his side’s loss to Newcastle United on Sunday.
United sunk to their third Premier League defeat of the season at St James’ Park, as they were beaten 1-0 by Steve Bruce’s side.
The defeat has left Solskjaer’s side with just nine points from eight games so far.
And after the international break, they will host Liverpool at Old Trafford.
Jurgen Klopp’s side are currently on a 17-game winning run in the Premier League, but Solskjaer is not fazed.
Asked about United’s next match against Liverpool, Solskjaer told BBC Sport: “That’s a perfect game for us.
“The international break is also at the perfect time because their heads need a bit of airing.
“It doesn’t help having a meeting tomorrow.
“They will go away with their national teams, meet their team-mates and come back fresh.
“We have had a good time together, we have prepared since the first day of pre-season, we have stuck to the same principles.
“We have not got the result today but we have to keep carrying on.”
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement