EPL: Solskjaer sweating on fitness of five players ahead of Leicester City clash
Manchester United manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, is facing an injury crisis ahead of Saturday’s Premier League fixture against Leicester City, the UK Mirror reports.
The Red Devils are sweating on the fitness of five stars, including Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Paul Pogba.
There are also concerns about the fitness of Luke Shaw, Anthony Martial and Jesse Lingard.
Right-back Wan-Bissaka was forced to withdraw from the England squad, after picking up a back problem. His club team-mate Jesse Lingard was also sent home from the England camp with illness.
Left-back Shaw is struggling with a hamstring problem, while Pogba withdrew from the France squad with an ankle problem.
Martial missed United’s last game against Southampton after picking up a knock in the defeat to Crystal Palace last month.
VIDEO OF THE WEEK: SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
- Tension as Suspected case of Coronavirus in Lagos under investigation ( Full Details )
- Latest Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment 2020/2021
- Teenage girl stabs boyfriend to death over N3,000 in Ogun
- Fire razes Gboko Sec. School hostel in Benue
- Why Saudi Arabia bans religious pilgrims from visiting Mecca or Medina
Share this post with your Friends on