Liverpool have taken an early advantage in the Premier League title race, following Saturday’s fixtures.
Jurgen Klopp’s men came from a goal down, to defeat Newcastle United 3-1 at Anfield in the early kick-off.
Jetro Willems stunned the home supporters with a fierce drive, but Sadio Mane’s brace gave the Reds the lead before half time. Mohammed Salah added one more goal with 18 minutes left.
In the late kick-off, Norwich raced into a two-goal lead against the champions Manchester City.
Although Sergio Aguero’s header pulled one back, Teemu Pukki scored a third for the Canaries, as they went on to win 3-2.
The result ensures City remain on 10 points, five behind Liverpool.
In other games, Marcus Rashford’s penalty was the difference, as Manchester United beat Leicester 1-0 at Old Trafford.
Tammy Abraham netted a hat-trick, as Chelsea edged Wolves 5-2 in a seven-goal thriller at Molineux.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022