Arsenal manager, Unai Emery, has finally named the player that will become the club’s new permanent captain this season.
According to BBC Sport, Emery has announced midfielder, Granit Xhaka as the club’s new captain.
Emery made the decision on Friday after consulting with his players.
Xhaka replaced Laurent Koscielny, who left the Gunners for Bordeaux in the summer transfer window.
The Switzerland international has led Arsenal in six of their eight games in all competitions this season.
The 27-year-old will now hope to lead Emery’s side to victory when they take on Manchester United in the Premier League on Monday night at Old Trafford.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022