Edwin van der Sar looks the clear favourite to be Manchester United’s new director of football, the UK Mirror reports.
The Red Devils executive vice-chairman, Ed Woodward, is keen on the Ajax chief executive’s expertise and impressive contacts.
Former United players Darren Fletcher, Rio Ferdinand and Patrice Evra have all previously been linked with the role.
John Murtagh and Paul Mitchell were also believed to have been in the frame.
Van der Sar, 48, has garnered praise for his work at Ajax and he is a powerful figure on the board of the European Club Association.
Woodward is looking for someone who can help manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer realise his transfer targets.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022