Arsenal playmaker, Mesut Ozil, has reacted to his side’s Premier League 2-2 draw against Watford at Vicarage Road on Sunday.
Second half errors by Sokratis and David Luiz cost Arsenal, after Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s early brace, was cancelled out.
Tom Cleverley pulled one back before Robert Pereyra equalized from the spot.
Ozil, who missed Arsenal’s clash against Tottenham Hotspur, said the draw against Watford was ‘disappointing’.
He, however, urged his teammates to bounce back from the result against the host.
“Two points dropped. Annoying second half, in the end, we have to settle for a disappointing draw,” the 30-year-old wrote on Twitter.
“Let’s try to bounce back soon. Thanks for your support at Vicarage road #M1Ö@premierleague @Arsenal.”
Arsenal will take on Aston Villa in their next Premier League fixture at Emirates Stadium on September 22.
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement