Former Arsenal and Manchester United striker, Robin van Persie, has identified some key qualities of Chelsea’s Tammy Abraham.
Van Persie said Abraham is fast and technical, adding that the 22-year-old has a bright future ahead of him.
Speaking on Sky Sports ahead of Chelsea’s Premier League clash against Southampton at St. Mary’s Stadium on Sunday, the Dutchman said: ”In the Super Cup he (Abraham) missed a penalty which was a tough moment when you are a bit young.
”You could always see that he is fast, he is technical so he has a bright future ahead of him.
”Michael said it as well. What I like about Chelsea presently, if I am really honest Chelsea is not really likeable, in the past buying the big stars, playing them, sometimes winning a little bit dirty and it wasn’t really fun to watch.
”Now I like to watch them because they are young, there’s a nice mixture of stars and young talents, so it is now more fun to watch them”.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group