Arsenal manager, Unai Emery, has revealed why playmaker, Mesut Ozil was dropped from the Gunners’ squad that defeated Bournemouth 1-0 in the Premier League on Sunday.
A first-half goal from David Luiz ensured Emery’s men defeated Bournemouth at Emirate Stadium.
But, Emery is now saying that Ozil, who has missed the North London club last two games against Standard Liege and Manchester United, was dropped from Arsenal’s squad against Bournemouth due to tactical decision.
Asked why Ozil was not in Arsenal’s Match-Day 8 squad against Bournemouth, Emery told Sky Sports before the game: “We are playing a lot of matches.
“On Monday we played some players and on Thursday we played others, but really we were happy with those who played in each match.
“Today we decided tactically [the best] eleven to impose our game plan. But if I could change one player for another I would have the same confidence in that player.”
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022