Etaba congratulates Obubra/Etung commissioner nominees, urges Cross Riverians to support Ayade’s industrialization drive
The lawmaker representing Obubra/Etung federal constituency in the House of Representatives and the House Committee Chairman on Legislative, Budget and Research, Rt. Hon. Mike Etaba has congratulated commissioner nominees of Obubra/Etung Federal Constituency,
In a press statement issued on Thursday, 5th, 2019 by his media team, Mike Etaba expressed confidence in the ability of the Nominees to deliver on the industrialisation drive of the Prof. Ben Ayade led-administration.
Mike Etaba who is a PDP bigwig and currently a member representing Obubra/Etung federal constituency, also thanked the Governor over his choice of commissioner nominees, maintaining that the nominees have proven track record of excellent service delivery and will make Obubra/Etung Local Government Areas respectively proud.
The law maker also called on all Cross Riverians to support the governor in his bid to strengthen the economic nerves of the state by galvanising support for the commissioner nominees when finally confirmed.
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line