Etaba congratulates Okpechi, Chris Njah on their tribunal victory
The member representing Obubra/Etung federal constituency and the Chairman house Committee on Legislative, Budget and Research, Rt. Hon. Mike Etaba has congratulated the member representing Obubra 1 state Constituency in the Cross River state House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Okpechi Friday Gabriel and the member representing Etung state Constituency, Hon. (Barr) Chris Njah Mbu-Ogar on their tribunal victory on Thursday at the State House of Assemby Election Petition Tribunal sitting in Calabar, the State Capital.
In a statement signed by his media team, Mike Etaba said the tribunal verdict shows that the All Progressive Congress, APC has no case to challenge in court.
Commending the judgment, Etaba maintained that “Today’s ruling at the election petition tribunal is a well-deserved victory for Rt. Hon. Okpechi Friday Gabriel and Hon. Chris Njah.
Continuing, Etaba stated that: “I will join forces with you to ensure that our people are well represented this time as I’m committed to changing the narrative of leadership “.
He said, “I heartily congratulate you my brothers and the People’s Democratic Party for the judgment of the tribunal which upheld your victory at the tribunal.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- BREAKING!! Normalcy Returns To Nigeria As FG Orders Civil Servants On Levels 12 And 13 To Resume
- Obasanjo To Critics: If I Die, Mourn Me Anyhow You Like, I Don’t Care
- Kano Court Sentences 22-Year-Old Singer To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad
- BE SINCERE!! Can You Leave Your Teeth Unbrushed For 2months For 2million Dollars?
- Hon. Femi Olaniyi Ferrari Congratulates Kabiyesi Onisolu Of Solu Alade Kingdom On His Coronation, Wishes Him Eventful Reign
See more posts about
#Chris Njah, #Cross River news today, #FG Okpechi, #FG Okpechi vs Mike Etaba, #Tribunal 2019
Share this post with your Friends on