The member representing Obubra/Etung federal constituency and the Chairman house Committee on Legislative, Budget and Research, Rt. Hon. Mike Etaba has congratulated the member representing Obubra 1 state Constituency in the Cross River state House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Okpechi Friday Gabriel and the member representing Etung state Constituency, Hon. (Barr) Chris Njah Mbu-Ogar on their tribunal victory on Thursday at the State House of Assemby Election Petition Tribunal sitting in Calabar, the State Capital.
In a statement signed by his media team, Mike Etaba said the tribunal verdict shows that the All Progressive Congress, APC has no case to challenge in court.
Commending the judgment, Etaba maintained that “Today’s ruling at the election petition tribunal is a well-deserved victory for Rt. Hon. Okpechi Friday Gabriel and Hon. Chris Njah.
Continuing, Etaba stated that: “I will join forces with you to ensure that our people are well represented this time as I’m committed to changing the narrative of leadership “.
He said, “I heartily congratulate you my brothers and the People’s Democratic Party for the judgment of the tribunal which upheld your victory at the tribunal.
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line