The lawmaker representing Obubra/Etung federal constituency in the house of representatives, Rt. Hon. Mike Etaba
on Tuesday described the death of Senator Rose Oko from Cross River State as “an incalculable loss to Nigeria ’s democracy and Cross River State .”
In a statement issued by the lawmaker in Abuja, Etaba noted that the late federal lawmaker ’ s dedication to duty was remarkable and worthy of emulation .
He said Oko ’s death came as a great shock to him .
He added that his dedication to duty would remain one of the greatest virtues for which the deceased would be remembered.
“The passion for duty was one of the finest qualities of late Senator Rose Oko ,” Etaba said .
He urged other democratically elected leaders to borrow a leaf from the deceased ’s record of dedication .
The lawmaker , while praying to God to bless the soul of the departed senator , also extended his condolences to his family, his colleagues in the National Assembly, as well as the government and people of Cross River State over this great loss to the state.
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment Graduates
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst