The member representing Bekwarra state constituency in the Cross River State House of Assembly, Hon. Edward Ajang yesterday emerged House of Assembly Committee Chairman on “Due Process, Anti-Corruption, International Donor Support and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)”.
The emergence came shortly after the Speaker of the 9th State Assembly, Rt. Hon. Eteng Jones made announcement of the various chairmen and deputy chairmen positions respectively.
Weetalknaija Daily also gathered that Edward Ajang is a House Committee Member on “Works, Infrastructure, Commerce, Industry and PPP Privatization, Transport and Marine Services.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution