Arsenal manager, Unai Emery has praised Nigerian born Bukayo Saka following his man of the match performance in his side’s 3-0 win over Eintracht Frankfurt in their Europa League opener at the Commerzbank Arena on Thursday evening.
Saka provided the assists for the goals scored by Joseph Willock and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, and netted his maiden senior goal five minutes from time.
Saka looked lively and caused havoc for the opponent’s defence throughout the game.
Speaking about the player in his post match press conference, Emery said, “Maybe with his goal and performance he was taking confidence, he was finishing really strong. Also with Emile, after his injury. He played for the first time this season.
”Willock started a little slow at the beginning but progressively he was feeling very better with a good performance.
”Torreira worked a lot, Xhaka played very seriously in that match. Everybody can be happy.”
The 18-year-old is the youngest Arsenal player to score in a European competition since October 2008.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution