Former Nigerian president, Shehu Shagari, has died at age of 93. Alh Shagari, who served as first and solely President of Nigeria’s Second Republic, died, some minutes previously, on the National Hospital Abuja, after a brief illness.
I regret saying the dying of my grandfather, H.E Alhaji Shehu Shagari, who died correct now after transient illness on the National hospital, Abuja,” Bello Shagari tweeted.
The deceased was president throughout the second republic, from 1979 to 1983, sooner than he was overthrown in a coup by Muhammadu Buhari.
- BREAKING!! Fresh Crisis Looms In Rivers As Wike Asks LG Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members
- HOT! House-To-House Search Continues In Calabar As Police Arrest Mastermind of CICC Looting, Recover over 1,000 Chairs, Others
- HEALTH: Follow These Steps To Avoid Infections After A ‘Skin To Skin Sex’
- Update: Cross River Governor Reviews Curfew From 4pm To 8am Daily
- Hungry Policeman Caught On Camera Running Away With Looted COVID-19 Palliative (VIDEO)
- Job Vacancies at The Nigeria Union of Pensioners (NUP)
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions ]
- Food Concepts Plc Management Graduate Trainee Recruitment ( Food concept Recruitment 2020 )
- Rivers State Ministry of Education Massive Recruitment 2020 for Teachers ( Real Madrid Football Academy Recruitment )
- Latest Job Opportunities at Total Secure Nigeria ( 3 Positions )