Excitement As Ayade Pays May Salary On 1st Of May.
The Digital Governor of Cross River State, the salary alert master and promise keeper has once again done that which others dare to do.
A few hours ago, Cross River State workers and particularly over 6000 appointees on the payroll of the state woke up to the cheering news to what they described as unbelievable pleasant surprise of the year when news went virile that the Governor who only few days ago paid April salary to workers could muster resources from the lean purse of the state to pay May salary at a time that the financial stress of post election is plaguing every state and preventing them from meeting crucial needs of Governance.
Cross Riverians who expressed their views across political parties, ethnic and religious lines stated that the Governor has proven every doubting thomases wrong.
According to one Mr Bassey Eneobong, a chieftain of APC in calabar municipality, he said he and his party never believed that the Governor would be able to carry the heavy load of payment of salary from June 2015 to May 2019 but the Governor has shocked everyone.
He further stated that, he was aware of the huge debts Governor Ayade inherited including the backlogs of salary, pension and gratuity, judiciary workers strike and many more which Governor Ayade has cleared and even proceeded to lift 19 years embargo on employment and has in four years taken cross river state from its abysmal state to great heights.
Another civil servant, Mr Inyang Akpama said the greatest thing Ayade has done is that by keeping his promise to Cross Riverians on payment of salary, he has defiled the negative notion against politicians that they don’t keep promises.
The name PROMISE KEEPER is a synonym for Ayade.
He described Governor Ayade as a Man of Political Fidelity and a good material for the centre.
An appointee of Governor Ayade from Yala Mr John odey ohiero from Yala said he was not only shocked when he received the May alert but he is happy that enemies of progress from the opposition party who took over the social media space to say that the Governor will not pay April and May salary will now hide their faces in shame and may become sick because the Governor will not abandone his people.
He said he is proud and can tell every one in the world that the best Governor that thinks first about the welfare of workers in the world remains Governor Ayade.
To have ended what he started with four years ago without borrowing a kobo despite being the second to the last after osun state on FAAC and huge debts servicing of between 1.8 to 2 billion naira monthly has made Governor Ayade the best Governor of the century.
The consensus in Cross River state today is that the only person that will surpass Governor Ayade is Governor Ayade and Governor Ayade.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- DIRTY GAME!! Magu Fights Back, Wants Presidential Panel To probe Malami Over Sale of Seized Assets
- SHOCKING!! I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ – Popular Pastor Says
- BREAKING!! One Governor From South East Will Be Sacked From Office — Mbaka
- You Have No Future With APC — Omini Urges Nigerians To Move To PDP
- JUST IN!! 356 Soldiers Tender Resignation To Buratai, Cite Loss Of Interest
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on