Kano residents have been enjoined by the Hisbah board to expose commercial sex workers in their domain to enable ”speedy development in the state.”
Commander of the board, Sheikh Harun Ibn-Sina in a statement made available to newsmen by the public relations officer of the agency, Alhaji Lawan Ibrahim revealed that they’ve set up a 24-hour desk officers to handle any form of security report from the general public.
Also parading some alleged commercial sex workers arrested in a recent raid, Sheikh Harun Ibn-Sina said they will be counseled before being reunited with their families.
“Those apprehended during the Hisbah corps patrol were young girls. The raids were carried out at Church Road Sabon Gari, Railway quarters, Tukur road in Nassarawa GRA and Sarkin Yaki Road in Kano.
“To achieve optimum result in its set programmes and policies, the board had set up 24-hour desk officers to handle any form of security report from the general public. All reports will be treated with utmost confidence and urged people in the State to always be law-abiding citizens,” he said.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution