EXPOSED!! Akeredolu Didn’t Win 2016 Governorship Election — Resigned Ondo SSG
…Reveals how Akeredolu gives all Ondo contracts to wife, son, in-laws
Former Secretary to the Ondo state government who resigned his appointment this morning, Hon. Ifedayo Sunday Abegunde, has disclosed that he left the Rotimi Akeredolu-led administration as a result of the cold wars between him and his erstwhile principal.
Abegunde who was speaking on Crest FM In Akure this afternoon said that the ill treatment he did receive from Akeredolu made him to quit the administration.
According to the former SSG, the sufferings he underwent In the hands of Governor Akeredolu for the three and half years he held sway as the Secretary to his government were too much.
In his statements, Abegunde popularly known as Abena said he was unable to cater for the needs of all his followers because the governor didn’t release any money for his office grants.
Reacting on the N5 million which Governor Akeredolu reportedly said he was giving him as office grants monthly, Hon. Abegunde said the governor was only telling lies, adding that he should come forward with an evidence regarding that.
“I was suffering in his administration because he didn’t release any fund for my office grants. He has been telling lies that he was giving me N5m every month even when he knew he didn’t give me such money.
“Where on Earth did the governor give me such funds? Recently, I reported him to Governor Fayemi of Ekiti state and he promised to invite both of us to Abuja for settlement. I remember that I told Fayemi that I was going to spit on the face of Akeredolu if he repeated the lie that he was giving me N5m monthly, and I would then return to Akure to resign and as well Inform the public of his looting sprees”
On the 2016 governorship poll, Abena explained that Akeredolu lost the election to the PDP candidate, Eyitayo Jegede.
According to him, it was through the powers from him (Abena) and other APC pillars that made INEC declare Akeredolu as governor after he had lost it.
“Akeredolu didn’t win the election in 2016 but we made it possible for him to become governor. We were the pillars behind him and we will not support him again. He will lose this time around”
Abegunde further said that he resigned because he could no longer be part of a government that makes its subjects to pass through hardship.
“The government of Akeredolu is making the entire people of the state to suffer and I cannot be part of that any longer. Everyone is suffering. He doesn’t pay salaries at the right time. As a matter of fact, Akeredolu has not performed to the expectations of the masses apart from the roads he is building.
“Akeredolu has turned Former Governor Mimiko to a saint with his own abysmal performance. We now see that Mimiko did well as governor because he gave his people enough funds to enable them cater for the needs of their own supporters. I had worked with three governor’s, and I can say that in the history of Ondo state, Akeredolu is the worst governor”
Abegunde pressed further that the people that enjoy this government are Akeredolu’s wife,son and In-laws from Imo state.
“Akeredolu has reduced the government to the property of his wife, son and in-laws from Imo state. All the contracts in the state are being given to his wife, son and the people from Imo state”
The former SSG however made it known that he has decided to support another aspirant from the APC, Mr. Segun Abraham, whom he described as the ‘Messiah’ that Ondo state needs.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services LLimite
- Oyo State Government Amotekun Corps Recruitment Massively 3,000 slots
- CASALA DON BURST!! Nigerian Lady Revealed All The Names Of Men Who Last For 2 Seconds (Please Check, Your Name Might Be There)
- DIRTY GAME!! After Dumping PDP For APC, Dogara Accuses Bauchi Governor Of Looting N4.6Billion
- BREAKING!! Plot To Arrest And Detain Oshiomhle Thickens
- World Hepatitis Day: C-River Govt To Conduct Free Screening
Share this post with your Friends on