A US non governmental group, the American Black Group for Democracy has revealed that the Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari’s government plunged $500Million (About N150Billion) into the failed Hillary Clinton electioneering campaign fund. They added that the donation may create a huge misunderstanding between Nigeria and the incoming Trump’s US government.
The Nigeria integrity challenged President, wasted no time in releasing the funds he reportedly pledged to the US secretary of states, Sen John Kerry and US Ambassador in Abuja to support of Mrs Clinton election.
President Buhari an Islamist fundamentalist, have a visible hatred for Mr Donald Trump, especially when the US president elect allegedly made some statement which the Nigerian president sources claimed is demeaning and a threat to the Islamic faith. The Obama government, which Hillary Clinton served as Secretary of States frustrated the Nigerian former government’s war against the Islamist terror group, Boko haram and blocked every source of sourcing arms against the terrorists.
The US group saw Buhari’s donation as an appreciation or a pay back to the the Obama’s government that frustrated Nigerian government under Goodluck Jonathan in all front and used threats and intimidation to kick scare Jonathan out of office.
They added that Mr Kerry’s frequent visit to Northern Nigerian may not be unconnected to the process to release the funds, as Buhari later quickly mobilized some Northern elders and his party governors of Northern inner circle, helped to facilitate a quick and secret ferrying of the money with secured Presidential Fiat.
The defeat of Hillary Clinton was received as a great shock by the Nigerian government, that was help to power by the polices of Mrs Clinton as secretary of state and the $500m donation is now a failed project that my be investigated by the Trump government.
Left alone, President Buhari should not have congratulated Donald Trump because of the animosity he bears for the American. It took the intervention and criticism of Nigerians to force President Buhari to congratulate the US President elect, Mr Donald Trump, as the Nigerian Seat of government was thrown into turmoil when it became certain that Trump has defeated Buhari’s favoured candidate, Mrs Clinton.
All the world leaders including those from Africa made a straight phone call to congratulate Mr Donald Trump, but President Buhari battling the fact that the incoming US government is aware of his hefty financial support to their opponent (Clinton) developed cold feet and choose to congratulate Trump through a twitter post.
Nigerians were shocked about this revelation that Buhari was busy funding a US presidential candidate, while millions of Nigerians are starving to death as a result of the recession caused by his clueless and directionless economic policies.
Nine months ago it was reported that the reckless spending Nigerian leader, Buhari spent billions of Naira on his favoured candidate in the Niger republic presidential election, Mahamadou Issoufou who was going for re-election, in a neighbouring West African country. President Buhari’s pictures were displayed side by side to that of the presidential candidate, Mahamadou Issoufou in campaign materials.
- Rotary Club Of Calabar -Tinapa Honors Honorable Mrs Blessing Egbara With A Meritorious Award (Photos)
- School Reopening: Wike Talks Tough, Vow To Sanction Schools That Violates COVID-19 Protocols
- Trouble Looms In Nigeria As 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court
- BREAKING!! Lawmaker Cries To Buhari As Herdsmen Takes Over His Community
- CRIME WATCH: N2.67Billion School Feeding Funds Found In Private Accounts – ICPC
- University of Agriculture and Environmental Science Recruitment 2020 for Academic & Non-academic Staff
- Phillips Outsourcing 2020 Bank Contact Center Agents Recruitment (1,000 Openings)
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 for Graduates (4 Positions)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Virgin-Landmarts
- Jobs in Nigeria for Data Entry Clerk at The Center for Community Health and Development International 2020