The newly confirmed Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Justice Tanko Mohammed by the Nigeria Senate is a graduate of Amadu Bello University (ABU), with a Second Class “Honours” ( Lower Division).
He had a “Bachelor of Laws” (Islamic Law).
Here is Tanko Mohammed, Chief Justice of Nigeria’s educational qualification
He had “BACHELOR OF LAWS” (ISLAMIC LAW)
SECOND CLASS “HONOURS” (LOWER DIVISION)
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group