EXPOSED!! El-Rufai, 4 Other APC Governors Removed Oshiomhle And Pulled APC From Tinubu — Afegbua
A political analyst and former Commissioner for Information in Edo state, Prince Kassim Afegbua has revealed the intrigues and under currents that led to the ousting of Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, the former national chairman of the dissolved All Progressives Congress (APC), National Working Committee (NWC).
Afegbua who made the revelation during an interview with journalists in Edo, fingered five APC Governors as the mastermind of Oshiomhole’s exit.
The ex information commissioner said,
“there is nothing spectacular about Comrade Oshiomhole’s exit. He was just a victim of 2023 political calculations especially by those people who found him too strong to bend to their whims and caprices.
“The President does not appear fit enough to understand the dynamics of the political interplay of forces. You have Governors Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi, Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna, Abubakar Badaru of Jigawa, Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti and Simon Lalong of Plateau states who should sit down and face governance in their states but getting too pre-occupied with 2023 Presidency.”
Afegbua also expressed his discontent at the action of his party, PDP, in fielding the incumbent governor of Edo State, Godwin Obaseki, as its flag bearer ahead of the Edo 2020 governorship elections.
Condemning what he called the governor’s desperation to run for a second term at all cost, the former commissioner came hard against his own party, wondering how Obaseki it once branded a failure, suddenly merited the ticket so much that all three aspirants stepped down for him.
He described Obaseki’s defection as desperation to run for a second term at all cost while wondering how Obaseki PDP once branded a failure, suddenly merited the ticket so much that all three aspirants stepped down for him.
“We will join hands collectively with the APC candidate to ensure that Godwin Obaseki does not return. I am PDP member, but I will vote APC.
“A man with the humility of Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu is better than a governor who fights everyone who disagrees with him.
“Edo has become too polarised over avoidable and needless battles. Let us have a new leadership that will usher in quiet and peace to everyone. The noises from the Obaseki aspiration have become too polluted and cannot be in the best interest of anyone,” he said
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- EXPOSED!! How Pastor Bought N573m Property In Dubai ‘On Behalf Of Magu’
- It’s Unfair To Parade Me Like A Common Criminal — Magu Cries Out
- EFCC: Magu Sold Seized Assets To Associates, Human Rights Lawyers – Fayose
- Trump Seen Wearing Facemask In Public For First Time
- BREAKING!! APC Screening Disqualifies Ondo Governor Over Anti-Party
Share this post with your Friends on