EXPOSED!! How Cross River Governor, Ben Ayade Allegedly Converts 146 Additional Polling Units To Himself Out Of 500 — Ekanem Essien
Plan by Governor Ben Ayade to use 146 additional Polling Units allocated to himself in Obudu local government Area to rigg 2023 elections has emerged.
Office of the Citizen Ekanem Essien can authoritatively report that out of over 500 additional Polling Units allocated to Cross River State, 146 has gone to Governor Ben Ayade local government Area even as a least populated local government in the State.
Information further revealed that some of these Units will only exit on papers as there will not be seen physically.
The Governor has concluded plan to use those Units as the only avenue to rigg 2023 elections. I call on the critical Stakeholders in the People’s Democratic Party, PDP to give Governor Ayade close marking in order to stop his planned havoc against the will of the people come 2023 general elections.
Citizen Ekanem Essien
A voice in the Wilderness.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates