FAKE ALERT: Kogi Civil Servant Slumps And Dies In Zenith Bank After Receiving Fake Salary Alert
The new trend of Kogi state government sending fake salary alert payment to civil servants is now resulting to deaths of some civil servants.
A man identified as Abutu, a resident of Lokoja, the Kogi State capital who prefers to give his first name and claims to be a civil servant in Kogi state, narrated this event to West Africa Reporters .
According to Abutu, he got salary alert from Kogi state government and went to bank and was told there is no money in his account.
Another Kogi civil servant who lives in Idah, told WAR they went to Access Bank Ayigba to withdraw their salary when they received alert, but were told there is no money in their account.
WAR had on Friday, November 8, 2019 reported how Mr. Emmanuel Kadir, head of Administration, Idah General Hospital slumped and died at Federal Polytechnic Idah Zenith Bank branch.
Kadir, who has borrowed monies to enable his family feed was said to have slumped and died when he went to bank to make withdrawal after receiving salary alert from Kogi state government and was told there is no money in the account.
Mr. Emmanuel who gave only his first name told the online platform that when the bank told him his account has zero balance, he slumped in the bank and died immediately.
Kadir is an elder in the United Evangelical Church and lives behind LGEA primary school Akaja Igalamela local government.
His corps has been deposited in the mortuary and will be buried next week Friday.
When WAR sought the explanations of Kogi state government and contacted Mr. Kingsley Fanwo, Director Media and Publicity to Kogi state Governor, he did not respond to messages sent to him.
(The Trent News)
- Factory Workers needed at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Primary School Teacher Needed at Loyola Academy
- Vacancies for Subject / Classroom Teachers at Eminentville Schools Port Harcourt –14 Positions
- Front Desk Officer at Amaget Online Store
- Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited recruitment for HR / Admin & Executive Assistant
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- Cross River Youth Council Hails Imoke @59
- Fraud: Release Me Please, Suspended EFCC Chairman Begs IG Of Police
- Ekpenyong Seeks Partnership With Calabar Municipal Council On Effective Healthcare Delivery
- COVID-19: SON Commends C/River Govt For Production of Personal Protective Equipment
- Just Now: Ondo APC Chairman Dumps Party, Joins PDP
Share this post with your Friends on