A 29-year-old man identified as Emeka Emmanuel has been arrested for parading himself as a staff of EFCC.
Mr. Emmanuel is alleged to have swindle unsuspecting victims under the pretense of providing them employment with the EFCC as operatives. He was arrested on the 14/09/2019 at about 1100hrs at Iyana Iba and he was in possession of a fake EFCC ID card which he used in parading himself as an EFCC operative.
One of Emmanuel’s victims told Police Investigators that the suspect collected the sum of N51,000 from him over a month ago with a promise of securing employment for his son as an EFCC operative.
The suspect has confessed to the crime. He was also found operating illegal medical facility in his residence. Other items recovered include medical equipment and fake certificates.
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company