Femi Fani-Kayode, former Aviation Minister, on Thursday reacted to reports that unknown gunmen abducted six schoolgirls in Kaduna State.
DAILY POST reports that unknown gunmen had on Friday abducted six girls and two teachers from Engravers College in Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna State.
In a tweet, Fani-Kayode, a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, urged the government of Kaduna to do all it can to rescue the girls.
“I condemn the abduction of 6 school girls and 2 teachers by armed men at Engravers College, Chikun LGA, Kaduna state today.
“I call on the law enforcement agencies, the Kaduna State Govt. and the Federal Govt. to do all they can to rescue them and return them home safely,” he tweeted.
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited