FATHER MBAKA ESCAPES ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT
The Adoration Ministry Enugu, headed by Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, on Saturday alleged that there is an assassination attempt in opposition to its director, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka.
This is coming amidst controversies generated by Mbaka’s message remaining Sunday by the church harvest thanksgiving service and bazaar which has attracted in depth criticisms, along with from the Catholic Bishops of Nigeria.
In a press release signed by Chief Aka Emmanuel, President, National Adoration Family, Chief Okolo Godwin, President, Adoration Fathers’ Associations World Wide, Mrs Ann Aligwe,-President, Adoration Mothers’ Association World Wide, Chukwu Agoziem, President, Adoration Youths’ Association World Wide and Barr Ike Maximus Ugwuoke- Media Chief, they talked about Fr. Mbaka was shot in Enugu, the State capital.
The assertion made accessible to DAILY POST be taught:
“It is with rude shock and utter shock that we obtained the report of the tried assassination plot of the Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry Enugu Nigeria remaining made Thursday evening by some unknown gunmen who fired gun images at him on his method in Enugu.
“This incident has added to a variety of totally different assassination plots targeted at Fr Mbaka since after the first plot that was carried out on him on his method from the Bishop’s house the place he had gone to answer an impromptu identify by his Bishop by the regime of Governor Chimaroke Nnamani of Enugu State .
“This assassination plot in opposition to Fr Mbaka is coming barely few days after the 2018 Harvest and Bazaar of the Ministry whereat Fr Mbaka had come beneath enormous media assault for asking Peter Obi, the PDP Vice Presidential Candidate for the 2019 General election who attended the Bazaar programme, to make public his assist or donation for the Church Project of the Ministry.
“Many Supporters of Peter Obi and even clergies have misconstrued this as embarrassing to Peter Obi and to the Catholic Church and this has consequently given rise to the assertion issued by the Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria (CBCN) that exact same Thursday on the problem. The topic had lingered.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- You Have No Future With APC — Omini Urges Nigerians To Move To PDP
- JUST IN!! 356 Soldiers Tender Resignation To Buratai, Cite Loss Of Interest
- BREAKING!! Nigeria To Go On Total Lockdown Till November 2020 (Read Details)
- Detain Magu For 28 Days — Fayose Tells Presidential Panel
- Apply Now: Nigeria Police Begins Recruitment
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on