The governor of Ekiti State, Dr. John Olukayode Fayemi has elected as the new Chairman of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. This is the first time in its history, a governor from the south-west states emerged as the chairman of the Nigerian Governors forum (NGF).
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022