Federal High Court sitting in Benin, the Edo state capital has again refused an application for an interim injunction by the Obaseki group to restrain APC from conducting direct primary in Edo State but ordered that parties should maintain status quo.
The matter was adjourned to Thursday this week for hearing of the substantive suit.
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment Graduates
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst