Weetalknaija Daily Post can authoritatively report that, the Federal High Court Sitting in Port Harcourt has adjourned the hearing of a suit to determine the authentic winner of the PDP primaries held in Ogoja on 5 September 2020.
The presiding judge, Justice Hilarious through the clerk announced to the court that the matter had been adjourned to a yet to be disclosed date which will be communicated to the Counsels involved in the matter.
Consequently, the order earlier given as stated below “That consequent to the above, prayer 4 of the Motion Exparte is by order of this Honourable Court granted to the extent that the 1st Defendant Respondent is by order of this Honourable Court directed not to give effect to the name of any of the other aspirant that took part in the said primaries as the candidate of the 2nd.
Defendant/Respondent in the bye-election for the Cross River North Senatorial District slated for 31st October, 2020, pending the determination of the Motion on Notice filed contemporaneously with this suit.” Still stands and the PDP has no candidate until a judgement is passed on the matter.
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line