The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) on Saturday rescued a pregnant woman, struggling to drive herself to hospital amid agony of labor pains.
Mr Bisi Kazeem, the FRSC spokesman, said that a patrol team belonging to the Airport Unit Command of the Corps, at about 2.34 p.m. sighted the pregnant woman.
“She was struggling to drive amidst painful labour and was rushed to a nearby hospital in Ajao Estate, Lagos, where she was delivered of a baby girl barely three hours later,’’ he said
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022