A Zambian female banker has been suspended for allegedly sleeping with over 200 men while promising them jobs, according to a report by the ZambianWatch.
The woman identified as Mutale Winfridah, a branch senior executive of ZANACO bank, was suspended by bank management for sleeping with over 200 different men who were both clients and job seekers.
The 39-year-old Winfridah, was suspended after more than 10 men formally lodged complaints against her, claiming she had used her influence as a branch senior bank executive to “enjoy their bed energies” after promising them jobs at the bank and approving their bank loan applications.
Winfridah is said to be unmarried because of her quest to attain different academic qualifications before finding a partner.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022