Nigerian billionaire, Femi Otedola has paid the medical expenses of legendary reggae icon, Majek Fashek who is terribly sick and stranded at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in London.
Otedola’s intervention came after Majek Fashek’s manager, Uzoma Day Omenka, revealed the dire situation the musician is in.
Uzoma Day said, ‘we really appreciate him for coming through and taking care of the hospital bills. Its a huge relief and we are grateful. We however still need more support from well meaning Nigerians to take care of other expenses.
According to him, Majek is recuperating and hopefully will be out of danger in no time.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group