Fetty Wap is married. But not to any of his numerous baby mamas.
The American rapper, whose real name is Willie Maxwell II, got married to a Canadian woman named Leandra Gonzalez and he’s been showering her with love, including with 100 roses for her birthday.
Leandra, on her part, has been showing off the relationship on Instagram. She has changed her IG name to Mrs Maxwell and in one post she wrote, “wife life.”
Leandra revealed in an Instagram post that the two got married on August 3 in Toronto and one person served as the witness during the nuptials.
“We been married even before this tour started. Please just let it go and just be happy for us,” she said to a Fetty fan who assumed they only got married to make her a citizen.
Fetty himself has confirmed that he is married in an IG story photo.
He wrote, “Woke up a married man.” He’s also crediting his wife for keeping a smile on his face.
@djjayhood replied to Fetty, writing: “My boy living his best life ain’t ever seen u smile this much wap! Keep going bro proud of you my guy.”
And Wap replied: “@djjayhood got a lot to do with having a good woman on my side .”
Fetty has at least 7 children from 6 different women.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group