The National Social Investment Office (NSIO) on Thursday advised Nigerians, particularly beneficiaries of the N-Power Programme, to discountenance the ongoing fake social media messages about the scheme.
Mr Justice Bibiye, the Communications Officer, NSIO, in a statement to NAN on Thursday in Abuja, urged the beneficiaries to be circumspect.
According to him, that fraudulent messages were put out to deceive unsuspecting individuals into applying for a fresh batch of N-Power volunteers or N-Power devices via fabricated links on social media.
The statement added that “Such messages are the handiwork of fraudsters who would stop at nothing in trying to rip innocent people of their hard-earned resources.
“We wish to state categorically that the Federal Government has yet to commence the distribution of devices to Batch B, N-Power beneficiaries.
“Indeed, the process has commenced and all beneficiaries would be duly informed via the N-Power website or other verified social media contacts of the NSIO, when the devices are available.
“Electronic devices such as IPads and laptops, among others, are part of the working tools given to beneficiaries of the N-Power programme.
“The devices are preloaded with learning modules to help beneficiaries function effectively in their various specializations at their Places of Primary Assignment (PPA),’’ he said.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution