The National Coordinator, PDP Youth Alliance Dr.bCharles Omini has called on the APC federal government to apologise to Nigerians for misleading the country for the last years that they have technically defeated Book Haram and other terrorist groups in the country as a mirage.
Omini described the APC administration move to dialogue with Miyetti Allah and the release of 100 billion of tax payers money as a disaster to Nigerians and the collapse of is the Nation’s economy.
He said the APC led administration will account for every kobo they have spent on the disguise of fighting Boko Haram and an administration that only came to inflict Nigerians with Poverty and massive looting of the Nations treasury, today we have a President who doesn’t know anything about governance but want to force himself on Nigerians.
A President that is never aware of anything that is going on in the country is a huge threat to Nigeria as a nation and clear signs of incompetence and called on Nigerians to keep hope alive as Atiku will win in court to take over as President soon to restore the hope of Nigerians and put smiles on their faces again.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group