The Federal High Court In Kano has Ordered The Peoples Democratic Party To Conduct Fresh Primary Election Before March ninth 2019 Governorship election.
Justice Lowis Allagoa of the Federal High Court sitting in Kano has nullified the candidature of Engineer Abba Kabir Yusuf, the governorship candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) on this Saturday, March ninth governorship election within the state.
A PDP gubernatorial aspirant, Ali Amin-little, had approached the court, difficult the method that led to emergence of Yusuf as PDP governorship candidate in Kano.
Justice Lowis Allagoa averred that the get together ought to conduct recent main election between today and Saturday, March 9.
Yusuf is the primary challenger of the incumbent governor of the state, Abdullahi Umar Ganduje of the All Progressives Congress, APC.
- #EndSARS: JUST IN! Niger Delta Militant Endorses Protest, Vow To Resume Attack If…
- BREAKING!! Lagos Govt Declares 24-Hour Curfew Over #Endsars Protest
- BREAKING!! #EndSARS: Soldiers and Police Take Over Communities Near Abuja Airport
- #ENDSARS: Resign Now, Protesting Youths In Ondo Tell Buhari
- #EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Have Spoken, But We Need Time — Buhari