The Federal High Court In Kano has Ordered The Peoples Democratic Party To Conduct Fresh Primary Election Before March ninth 2019 Governorship election.
Justice Lowis Allagoa of the Federal High Court sitting in Kano has nullified the candidature of Engineer Abba Kabir Yusuf, the governorship candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) on this Saturday, March ninth governorship election within the state.
A PDP gubernatorial aspirant, Ali Amin-little, had approached the court, difficult the method that led to emergence of Yusuf as PDP governorship candidate in Kano.
Justice Lowis Allagoa averred that the get together ought to conduct recent main election between today and Saturday, March 9.
Yusuf is the primary challenger of the incumbent governor of the state, Abdullahi Umar Ganduje of the All Progressives Congress, APC.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021