FG Okpechi Congratulates Ayade, Ivara and all the members elect for the 9th Assembly, as INEC presents certificate of return to them.
Governor Ben Ayade, his Deputy, Ivara Esu and all of the members of the ninth state meeting have been today introduced certificates of return by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) at Calabar.
The member representing Obubra 1 State constituency, Hon Friday Gabriel Okpechi has congratulated the Governor, Prof Ben Ayade, his Deputy, Prof Ivara Esu and all of the members elect for the ninth Assembly.
Okpechi who gave the congratulatory message to our correspondent, stated Ayade’s reelection bid is a victory for all as a result of he has surpassed the expectations of all cross Riverians by way of his concept of jobs creation and industrialization drive.
- Current Job Recruitment for Bank Tellers in a Top Leading Mortgage Bank in Lagos
- Academic / Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Admiralty University of Nigeria 2020
- Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Multipro Consumer Product Limited (Tolaram Group)
- Current Job Vacancies at Medexia Limited 2020
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- BREAKING!! Places Of Worship Told To Stop Singing, Chanting As COVID-19 Cases Continues To Spread
- Three Million Nigerians Apply For N-Power Jobs
- Edo 2020: SDP Remains The Only Alternative For Edo People
- JUST IN!! NYSC Issues Obaseki New Certificate
- HAPPENING NOW!! Calabar Popular Market Currently On Heavy Fire
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on