FG Okpechi Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC, Promises All Inclusive Governance.
The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, has today formally issued a certificates of return to The Obubra 1 State House Of Assembly Member-Elect, Hon Friday Gabriel Okpechi.
Speaking with our correspondent in Calabar, Okpechi stated his Constituents has once more demonstrated present of affection by voting him once more for continuity.
“I specifically thanks all for giving me this mandate, and I guarantee you all that my authorities will probably be a authorities of all inclusive, gender equality, extra appointments, empowerment and scholarships to college students”.
- Vacancy for Personal Assistant at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank
- Ongoing Job recruitment in an Indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization
- Good News As Atiku Abubakar Commence Massive Recruitment weeks after sacking over 400 Staff
- 2020 Massive recruitment at American University of Nigeria
- Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC Recruitment How to Apply Now!
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Research Centres of Excellence In Nigerian Universities
- Kogi: We Must Reclaim Our Stolen Mandate — PDP Gives Musa Wada Hope
- 2023: Will Atiku Take Another Shot At The Presidency, What Are His Chances Of Wining?
- Serious Trouble In NDDC As Akpabio, Ex-NDDC Managing Director Fight Dirty
- Lockdown: One Feared Dead As Police, Thugs Ransack Ogun Community
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on