The Bureau for Public Enterprises (BPE) has signed an settlement to concession terminal ‘B’ of the Warri Old Port to Ocean and Cargo Terminal Services Limited.
According to a press release signed by Alex Okoh, BPE director frequent on Tuesday, the concessionaire emerged the favored bidder after submitting a technical and financial bid of $100.78 million.
“The NCP at its meeting held at its meeting held on 12 June 2018, approved the technical bid and the Finacial bid of $100,782,147.53 submitted by Ocean and Cargo Terminals Services Limited which emerged as the preferred bidder for the Terminal B Warri Old Port,” the assertion study.
“Upon completion of the rehabilitation and reconstruction works, there was a should concession the terminal to a private operator who may very well be answerable for the operation of the terminal and ending up further progress of its facilities in accordance with the Ports Concession Programme.
“Following the approval by the National Council on Privatisation (NCP), advertisements inviting Expressions of Interest (EOIs) from potential concessionaires for the concession of the terminal had been carried out by the Bureau.
“At the closing date for submission, 13 EOIs were received and subsequently evaluated. After the evaluation, seven firms achieved the minimum qualification mark and were prequalified for issuance of Requests for Proposals (RFP) and Information Memorandum.”
Speaking on the goal of the concession, Okoh talked about it will enhance the Nigerian port effectivity, service provide, low cost of value of transport and clearing of merchandise on the port all through the nation.
He urged the concessionaire to present consideration to the targets as a result of it performs the enterprise, together with that as a result of the federal authorities expects adherence to the phrases of the concession agreements.
- BREAKING: Buhari Reappoints INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu
- #EndSars: Raging Hoodlums Storm Church, Loot Food Items, Others
- BREAKING!! WTO’s Council To Officially Announce Okonjo-Iweala’s Choice As WTO DG Today
- SHOCKING!! Dogara Directs Immediate Release of Arrested Looters of His Residence
- BREAKING!! Normalcy Returns To Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Orders Full Reopening of All Markets
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Leading E-Commerce Retail and Distribution Company
- Current Job Vacancies at Fan Milk Plc
- Job Vacancies at The Nigeria Union of Pensioners (NUP)
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions ]
- Food Concepts Plc Management Graduate Trainee Recruitment ( Food concept Recruitment 2020 )