The Federal Government has released the timetable of events leading to the celebration of the country’s 59th Independence anniversary.
In a press release signed by Willie Bassey, Director (Information) at the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, the anniversary will celebration will commence on Monday, September 23, with a press conference at the National Press Centre, Abuja.
On Friday, September 27, there will be a Juma’at prayer at the National Mosque, Abuja; while an interdenominational service will hold on Sunday, September 29th at the National Christian Centre, Abuja.
September 30 is for youth enterprise summit and concert; while Tuesday, October 1 is for Independence parade, to be concluded with a gala night.
See the timetable below…
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group