October 25, 2019
Leke Baiyewu, Abuja
The Minister of Finance, Budget and National Planning, Zainab Ahmed, has said the Federal Government is still servicing the $460 loan got for failed Abuja CCTV project.
She spoke on Thursday at the defence of the 2020 budget proposed by her ministry.
The House Committee on Finance had queried the project.
The Chairman of the committee, James Faleke, said, “Before this administration, we have collected some loans and the one that strikes me the most is the $460 for CCTV installation in Abuja. I want to know the position of this loan.
Responding, the minister said while Nigeria was already serving the loan, she had no explanations on the status of the project.
Ahmed said, “We are servicing the loan; but on the project, we will have to ask the FCT authority because the project was deployed in the FCTA. I have no information on the status of the CCTV project.”
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group