There were indications on Thursday that the Federal Government is set to block about nine million unregistered mobile telephone SIM cards in the country.
Minister of Communications, Dr Isa Patanmi, disclosed in a tweet on Thursday that he has directed the Nigerian Communications Commission to immediately block the unregistered SIM cards.
According to the minister, all unregistered SIM cards would remain blocked until their users present themselves.
“As at today, preliminary investigation revealed, we have over 9 million unregistered SIM cards in Nigeria, I have directed the NCC to immediately block those numbers until the users present themselves,” the minister tweeted.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021