FG to block 9 million unregistered mobile telephone SIM Cards
There were indications on Thursday that the Federal Government is set to block about nine million unregistered mobile telephone SIM cards in the country.
Minister of Communications, Dr Isa Patanmi, disclosed in a tweet on Thursday that he has directed the Nigerian Communications Commission to immediately block the unregistered SIM cards.
According to the minister, all unregistered SIM cards would remain blocked until their users present themselves.
“As at today, preliminary investigation revealed, we have over 9 million unregistered SIM cards in Nigeria, I have directed the NCC to immediately block those numbers until the users present themselves,” the minister tweeted.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House
- COVID-19: Kwara Deputy Governor, Kayode Alabi And His Wife, Abieyuwa Test Positive
- Show Us Your Primary School Leaving Certificate If You Actually Went To School – PDP Challenges Oshiomhole
- Schools Ready, Safe To Reopen, Says Government
- SENSE OR TRASH?? Stop Buying Your Kids What You Never Had – Man Advises Parents
Share this post with your Friends on