Liverpool manager, Jurgen Klopp, has emerged the 2019 FIFA Men’s Best Coach of the Year.
Klopp won the award ahead of Manchester City boss, Pep Guardiola and Tottenham coach, Muaricio Pochettino.
Meanwhile, Liverpool goalkeeper, Becker Alisson, has been named the 2019 FIFA Men’s Goalkeeper of the year ahead of Manchester City’s Ederson and Barcelona’s Marc-André ter Stegen.
Both Klopp and Alisson won the prize on Monday at the Teatro alla Scala in Milan.
The duo had an impressive 2018-19 season after winning the UEFA Champions League with the Reds.
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank