FIRST BANK 2019 GRADUATE TRAINEE RECRUITMENT PROGRAMME
First Bank of Nigeria Limited is Nigeria’s best enterprise monetary establishment with a division neighborhood in further of 700 locations unfold all through the nation. Having retained a specific reputation for excellence in firm governance, the Bank has grown to be certainly one of many fundamental suppliers of banking and financial suppliers in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Are you enthusiastic, wonderful and looking for a novel various to attain your full potential?
This is the possibility you’ll have been prepared for!
Do you’ll have the suitable perspective and habits and knack for breaking new grounds?
Do you need a chance all through the financial suppliers sector to assemble uncommon experience and competencies that may set you apart on the planet of labor?
As part of on-going initiatives to spice up its operational effectivity and effectiveness and improve prospects’ experience all through the numerous touchpoints, the Bank is launching a recruitment advertising and marketing marketing campaign for the 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme. We search to attract exceptionally sound, results-oriented and suitably licensed people into the Bank’s experience pool to meet our rising manpower requirements all through the enterprise.
This Programme is designed to find out, select, assemble and develop a pipeline of Next Generation bankers and leaders who might be groomed to drive the Bank’s imaginative and prescient of being Africa’s Bank of First various.
Within a 3-month interval, chosen people will buy necessary experience and be moulded into robust bankers uncovered to a varied differ of options, roles and actions all through the Bank and deployed to matching areas of desires, experience set and affinities. It is an opportunity you cannot afford to miss!
To be part of this distinctive Programme, the subsequent requirements needs to be met:
A minimal of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any disciplines.
A most age of 27 years as at 31st December 2018.
A minimal of 5 credit score (along with Mathematics and English) inside the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
Completion of NYSC is important.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- NDDC Fight: Nothing Should Happen To Our Daughter — Wike Sends Strong Warning To Akpabio
- American Court Denies Hushpuppi Bail, To Remain In Prison
- BREAKING: Police Seize Magu’s Official Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office
- We Are Not Safe – Nigerians Reacts As 602 Ex-Boko Haram Members Are Set To Be Freed By FG
- C-River School Of Nursing Sciences Graduates Will Now Participate In NYSC — Govt
See more posts about
First Bank Recruitments
Share this post with your Friends on