I have my reasons you should not charge your mobile cell phones in/or at the church. let me drop it.
1. Insecurity. Yes your phone might not get the best security you crave for as others too have also come to charge. hence, your phone might be misplaced or get stolen.
2. Distraction from worship. Yes, you will be distracted from looking up unto Jesus Christ and unto your maker God with which you come for your mind will be on the phone during and after worship hence, you might lose concentrations throughout.
3. Is my phone charging. Another form of distractions.
4. And i wish you keep your maybe android phone at home and focus more on God. Don’t tell me your bible is inside your android. Remember the 3rd commandment “keep the sabbath day holy”.
5. You do not want to change your phone screen sooner or later. Some persons might crash match your phone when charging was over, when everyone is struggling to collect phone at the same time.
Happy Sunday all.
@christmasdon all rights reserved.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021