FOCUS ON YOUR TROUBLE ATIKU, LET ME FOCUS ON SUPPORTING HIM; OBJ REPLIES PRESIDENCY
Former Nigerian president Olusegun Obasanjo has replied the federal goverment over the assertion made by the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed who spoke on behalf of the federal authorities on Monday in Abuja which he talked about the Ex president Obasanjo’s candidate for the presidential election beneath the people’s democratic event PDP , Atiku Abubakar “will most likely be defeated roundly and comprehensively’’.
Obasanjo who replied by saying, all Nigerians want for the federal authorities to do is to sign the electorial bill, all Nigerians wants is free, trustworthy election nonetheless it seems the APC authorities are not in a position to be reliable with the peolpe.
Nigeria will most likely be restored as soon as extra and the one one that may do this’s Atiku, why is it that INEC is not bothered regarding the electorial bill’? one factor is fishing he says.
According to Obasanjo servants communicate when their grasp requested them to, so anyone who’s talking about my help for Atiku means the person has been given the ability from above to talk to me. every Nigerian has the exact to talk, nonetheless APC politics is a toddler play they must be mattured.
2019 is near let the choice be made by Nigerians who truly must maneuver forward not by attacking me or these not standing with APC with hate speech and you will inform Nigerians you are fighing in opposition to hate speech. take care of defeating Atiku and go away my enterprise alone with whom am supporting
Read Lai Mohammed speech gathered by Vanguard underneath:
“With due respect to former President Obasanjo, it is his constitutional correct to help any candidate of his choice and we urge him to exit and advertising marketing campaign vigorously for any candidate he wants to help.
“He has not hidden his want for the PDP candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, and we would like him very best of luck.
“However, I want to assure you that his candidate will most likely be defeated roundly and comprehensively. It is not about endorsement, endorsement would not win election,’’ he talked about.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- SAD NEWS: Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot Dies At 23
- Ekureku Coronate A New king
- How To Apply: FG Officially Begins Recruitment Of 774,000 Nigerians
- N700m Fraud: Court Adjourns Ize-Iyamu’s Case To October 15
- Big Brother Naija Season 5: Winner To Get N30Million Cash Prize, Home And SUV
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on