The Special Assistant to Governor Ben Ayade on Trade Regulations, Mr. Jeremiah Ageh has charged Traders in Calabar metropolis to go about their normal businesses as the government have assured them of maximum security.
While addressing the concerns of some Traders in Calabar Metropolis, Mr. Ageh warns that His Excellency the Executive Governor of Cross River State, Sen. Prof Ben Ayade will not tolerate any breach of security in the guise of protests and threats to persons going about their lawful businesses.
He stated this while citing the press release on behalf of the Cross River State Government from the office of the Permanent Secretary Security, Mr. Alfred Mboto, that government will not hesitate to arrest any persons or group of persons found obstructing any Igbo Trader from carrying on with their lawful businesses.
Mr. Jeremiah Ageh further told the traders that they were important players in the Economic wellbeing of the State and on their own part should be proactive enough to report any supported cases of arm robbery, kidnapping, cultists, hard drug trading and any illegal trading to the relevant authorities and security apparatus provided by the state government.
He assures them of government continue support and encourages them to support the ongoing efforts of His Excellency the Governor and other security agencies in the state in improving security in the state. In his word, “His Excellency the Governor is equally concern over your personal security and he is also doing everything within his powers to protect and provide a secured as well as enabling environment to do business in the state.
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement