Following a review of the security situation in the state, His Excellency, Governor Ben Ayade has directed that with effect from tomorrow, Tuesday, October 27, 2020, the curfew imposed in the state will now be between the hours of 4pm and 8am daily.
In a statement signed by the Special Adviser to the Governor on Media and Publicity, Christian Ita, said consequently, restriction of movement is hereby relaxed from 8am to 4pm.
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation