Following his victory at the September 19th Governorship election, the State Governor, Godwin Obaseki has sent a warning to his erstwhile godfather, Adams Oshiomhole.
The Governor who was re-elected on Saturday said on Tuesday that his governrment will have no mercy on his predecessor if he continues to misbahave.
He made the statement while appearing on Arise TV on Tuesday.
When asked about reports that there is a plan to “run Oshiomhole out of the state” he responded that no such plan exists, but the response of his administration depends on the behavior of Oshiomhole.
I don’t have any plan, but if he continues to behave the way he always does, if he continues to be disruptive, if he continues to fundshis lions and tigers, and tries to create problems for us here, then we will not have any mercy.”
He added that he has no plan to move to the Senate at the expiration of his tenure.
“After the next four years, i’ll seek admission and go back to school to teach. I don’t have any wishes to go to the Senate,” he stated.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021